*What My Family Should Know*: Incase of Emergency Estate Planning, DNR, Christian Legacy, Final Wishes, Farewell Messages Will Planning Workbook, 8. (Paperback)
This Final Wishes Planner includes everything your loved ones need to know and do upon your passing, and includes space for writing personal messages, should you desire to do so in this book.
Our goal is to relieve the burden on both yourself and your loved ones during difficult days, ensuring all essential relevant information is in one, easy to access place.
We have included numerous prompts to help when filling in your details in order to promote a stress-free, smooth process. We have also included additional space per section to ensure it is easy to adapt and customize as to your own specific needs.Topics include:
- Personal identification details
- What to do and who to call at the time of passing
- Important medical information (DNR, organ donor instructions, what to do if incapacitated, healthcare power of attorney contact, Etc.)
- Assets over view, and what my loved ones can expect to receive (Note: This planner should not be considered a formal, legal will)
- Christian Legacy - Church Values, Tithing, Charities, and Related Topics
- Business / Employer and Banking Information
- Instructions for Dependents and Guardianship (children, pets, and other responsibilities)
- Location of important documentation and instructions
- Key contacts information
- Loose ends to tie up with account and log in information
- Final wishes and instructions for funeral, burial, and celebration of life
- Final farewell messages to loved ones
We hope this planner offers the peace of mind - and heart - it was designed to, in knowing that your wishes and instructions are documented and easy to share.
Warmest regards from all of us at Peace of Mind and Heart Planners