Aquaponics for Beginners: An Aquaponic Gardening Book to Building Your Own Aquaponics Growing System to Raise Plants and Fish (Hardcover)
Do you have a love for nature and a desire to have a fully functional garden for growing crops and raising fishes? Do you want a simplified guide to help you achieve this? If this is you, then read on...
I should congratulate you because, with this book in your possession, you are just one step from becoming a successful aquaponics gardener. Aquaponics is a popular term that refers to the system of fish and crop cultivation through the same system. This system is highly beneficial to the aquaculture, the soil culture, and the environment at large. The aquaponic system eliminates the need for fertilizers in growing vegetables or fishes, it is a very natural process that allows you to grow crops and raise fishes in a small space to reap great harvests. However, to be successful in these, knowledge of how an aquaponics system works is vital, and this is what this book is all about, to get you educated and to provide you with the right foundation for your aquaponics setup.
In this self-expository book, you will learn;
- The foundational background of the concept of aquaponics
- How aquaponics work
- The types of aquaponic systems available and which to go for as a beginner
- The benefits of running an aquaponics system
- How to plan and get your aquaponics system running successfully vis- -vis the size and location of the system, fish stocking, feeding rates, cycling, pest control, etc.
- How to set up a DIY aquaponics system for your crops and fishes
- How to maintain your aquaponics system
- Common mistakes to resolve in an aquaponics system
And lots more
This book sure helps to guide you on your journey to building your own aquaponics garden as a beginner and in becoming an expert.
So, what are you waiting for? Kickstart your journey in aquaponics farming and help make the ecosystem a safer place by getting a copy of this book, RIGHT NOW